About Me

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

As I am

^ Gotten from facebook from Seri .
It's seems that we have drifted far apart ....
School's a bitch .
It seems that how hard I studied my history,
I ended up panic therefore forgetting some factors .
Z.

Ohyeah
Speaking of bitch ,
history class has one or two.
And I'm been bitched by one of them today, in history class.
Z,
I was just merely called her to stand up & greet as everyone was up
and there she was bitching about me for like 5minutes into lesson.
After that was bitching about some girls , then boys (See even boys get bitched -.-)
Totally sick of her voice that goes " Y'know right that xxx is very ugly & fat ! ....."


Let's change subject.
Easter day , Jesus died for us .
And he rose again . I totally appreciate that .
And then he goes back to the right of father of mighty ,
and will appear once again (down to earth) to help us .
I'm trying to say , don't backslide and return back to God.
I want the old you to be returned back into christ .

No comments: