About Me

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beautiful . Dirty . Rich

Morning went find "jobs" with Leon & Wenyi,
In the end went up playing because we already found them in the first place -.-
Went Airport then there's a taiwan couple asking us for directions

Taiwan couple : Hello,are you singaporeans ?
We : Yah -.-"
Taiwan couple : Does this train service goes to Expo ? (Points to Skytrain service)
We : (-____-") You must walk all the way down to T2
Taiwan couple : Oh okay thanks !
We : (Laughing) (Started talking craps)

I do not wish to continue as most of you will faint if I do that .
Precisely now Cliff's house has turned into game-wars as
Wengheng + Faith are there to play till late midnight (-_-)
My mood now is %*^&%# as I regretted when I denied their request .
Z.
(P/S) Thanks to Jojo ,the 3E5's chains of stolen handphones is so going to be end
And the culprit is so going to be dead

No comments: