About Me

Monday, June 29, 2009

Went Marina Barrage to have a picnic over there with Cliff, Faith & Wengheng .
Somewhat before we were on the way going there by foot, quarrels broke out by one person who wronged me that I didn't know our way there and exclaimed

"If you next time don't know how to get to a particular place,ask for directions first then go"

Because of him, when we're at halfway near there, I had to change my plans to take the shutter bus at the Marina Bay station, just for him .
On our way to Marina Barrage, the shutter bus went the same direction as what we had walked by foot eariler on.

What the fuck , next time don't underestimates my sense of directions, and stop making up slanders and attitude + tantrums when you're unhappy what you can't get/reach , bastard .

Because my route was correct and he had scolded me for nothing, that person was embarrassed + guilty,therefore remained quiet throughout the whole picnic, which I doesn't care at all .

Underestimate my sense of directions and thinking that I'm telling tall tales that I knew how to get there ? Well, it earns you the credits for earning the top places in my blacklist :D

What a "enjoyable" trip I had !

No comments: