About Me

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's saddening to mention that friends are just a label to me, nothing much

Friends come to me or drifted apart from me every week.
Some says I'm giving them cold shoulders,
some drifted apart from me just because I'm not as entertaining as their friends,
while others,well,makes me have hopes so high but ended up betraying me/ disregarding me as their friend.
*Sigh*

If you want to find someone entertaining for you, definately not me because I'm not a clown and I can't make you laugh
If you are saying that I'm giving you cold shoulders all the time,that's because I've nothing to talk to you & no mood
If you are going to use me from the start and you're sure you're going to betray me in the end, then bye bye

(P/S)Went Pepperlunch and saw a celebrity at Tampines 1 with Daryl chee today

No comments: