Both of them played untill they slept -_-


Just as I was about to leave house for expo service, Lucky pooped. Not a lucky sight you see. After finish change her newspaper,wash her paws etc.,rushed off to meet Cliff and Faith. Service ended, we ate at opposite my house and they came my house to see Lucky. They hugged Lucky till she slept and after sitting the same spot for an hour, we brought Lucky to 1st / 6th floor garden's playground for her to play. Yeah, she didn't run around like some happy puppy, but we actually built her socialising confidence as she finally not shivering :)
Went home after 2hours and they came to my house just for my dad's cookings and drinks hehe. When sister came back at night, we began to toilet train Lucky telling her to poo or pee in a container for half an hour by using treats. While using the lappy, I heard sister's voice echoing "Omg she really knows how to poo in the container !" and it turned out real but she kept on jumping and jumping untill she stepped on the poo, Zzz . Tomorrow is another day where I'll teach her not to jump after pooping/peeing and there's art club tomorrow.
Zzz I like typing out an essay of what had happened in my life , right ?



No comments:
Post a Comment