The first day when she's so skinny and doing her toilet training :)
All the little tags on the "new post" section had screwed. No font size tag, font colours, and even font family tag too ! Grr .
Speaking of this, Bebe came my house today ! Even though she's small and is extremely quiet (I knew that feeling of separation from her siblings), she can recognise me after just 2 hours of bonding OMFGXMGX (insert bold and upsize the font). I wanna show you her pictures and some of me holding a Yorkshire Terrier but shit blogger out for unable to let to tag anything , even photobucket these secondary sources could not even fit into the shitty blogger now.
Maybe I should change to wordpress or livejournal (hehehe)
(Editted)
We decided to rename Bebe to Lucky the mini jack russell terrier .
Day 1
With a different enviroment (and better) and separated from her siblings, Lucky appeared scared and timid at first, but as I gently caress her body covered with smooth white fur, she appeared to love it and she began to recognise me after that (omgomfgzx).She spent the whole night inside the cage as we were told to toilet-train her in the cage for 2 weeks before letting her and have her own freedom in our house .
Day 2
Heard from mummy that she had pooped 2times when I woke up. Changed newspaper and fed her, suddenly she became so active that it was a far cry from the quiet-self at the petshop. Went out , bought some toys and treats for her, was supposed to teach her commands with the treat, but she kept on licking my fingers instead.
During evening, I carried her to a open box to put on the collar and she just sat there quietly and obediently. But as I carried her to the corridor and tried to command her to walk,she just sat there. In the end I carried her down the stairs to the 6th floor garden to sit on the bench and thought that she likes to go for evening walks, but she started shivering so we went home imediately ( we just came down for 1minute only ) and I put her inside the cage and caress her again,in which she began to become active again :)
Now, she began to sleep after her dinner and wakes up with her licking my fingers to signal me for food again (-_-)



No comments:
Post a Comment